Hearing Services Designed for Your Individual Care
Helping you hear better begins with a video otoscopic exam of the ear. The hearing evaluation includes a full audiogram, which allows us to determine the extent of your hearing loss. Following the evaluation, we will meet with you and your family to discuss the solution that’s right for you. We also provide Patient and Family Counseling to adjust to life with your new hearing aids.
• Comprehensive evaluations and hearing tests
• Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
• Computerized hearing aid analysis (Real Ear Meanurement)
• Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
• Assistive listening devices
• Loaner hearing instruments
• Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure maximum benefits
• Premium batteries
• Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
• Water protection earplugs
• Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
• Full in-home services
• Hearing aid repair services
• Hearing aid cleaning services
• Routine maintenance and cleaning
• Rehabilitation services for hearing loss
• Counseling for hearing loss and Tinnitus
• Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
STARKEY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY!
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!